Matrix minor programs
Please note that due to COVID-19, MATRIX facilities, including MATRIX House, are not available for use in 2020.
MATRIX facilities are available all year-round for self-funded, informal, small group collaborations. MATRIX Minor Programs are encouraged during off-peak times. Informal expressions of interest may be sent directly to the MATRIX Director at any time of the year.
MATRIX Minor Program Guidelines:
- Please consult the MATRIX website to avoid clashes with other MATRIX programs.
- MATRIX Minor Programs are largely self-funded.
MATRIX will support:
- Registration for your program via the MATRIX website.
- Webpage management.
- Use of conference/workshop facilities and dedicated IT support including WiFi access.
- Use of collaboration space with individual desks, printing facilities, stationery, tea and coffee supplies.
- Administrative support (e.g. : assistance with on-site accommodation and catering arrangements).
- Ballarat (Train) Station to Creswick transfers at the commencement and conclusion of your program.