- 1 July 2018 - 7 July 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Organisers: Helen Byrne (University of Oxford), Edmund Crampin (University of Melbourne), Alexander Fletcher (Sheffield University), Edward Green (Adelaide), James Osborne (University of Melbourne)
Program Description: The aim of this program is to bring together world leading mathematical modellers and systems biologists with experimentalists to discuss advances in all aspects of cell and tissue modelling. The focus of the workshop is on developing and using these models for drug discovery, develop new partnerships and strengthen interdisciplinary collaborations.
Program Details and Materials:
Below is the Program Structure. Please click to enlarge.
For talk titles and abstracts, please click here.
Registration deadline: 1 May 2018
Registration is by invitation only.
– Edmund Crampin (University of Melbourne)
– Edward Green (University of Adelaide)
– James Osborne (University of Melbourne)
– Bartosz Bartmanski (University of Oxford)
– James Glazier (University of Indiana)
– Yangjin Kim (Konkuk University, S. Korea)
– Margriet Palm (Leiden University)
– Sandy Anderson (Moffit Cancer Center)
– Paul Macklin (Indiana University)
– Sharon Lubkin (North Carolina State University)
– Josh Bull (University of Oxford)
– Michael Watson (University of Sydney)
– Bruce Gardiner (Murdoch University)
– Zoltan Neufeld (University of Queensland)
– Mark Flegg (Monash University)
– Daniel Hahne (Hoehme Lab Research Group)
– Axel Almet (University of Oxford)
– Claire Miller (University of Melbourne)
– Jess Crawshaw (University of Melbourne)
– Phillip Brown (University of Adelaide)
– Erika Tsingos (Heidelberg University)
– Guillermo Gomez (Centre for Cancer Biology Adelaide)
– Kynan Lawlor (MCRI Melbourne)
– Don Newgreen (MCRI Melbourne)
– Chin Wee Tan (WEHI Melbourne)
Program: Month of Mathematical Biology, 1 – 20 July 2018
Workshop: Spatio-temporal stochastic systems in biology, 15 – 20 July 2018
MATRIX Wine and Cheese Afternoon
On the first Tuesday of each program, MATRIX provides a pre-dinner wine and cheese afternoon. Produce is locally-sourced to showcase delicacies from the region.